COVID-19 Policy Page
COVID-19 WHAT WE ARE DOING TO PROTECT OUR CUSTOMERS
- Requiring any staff person that feels ill AT ALL to stay home.
- Continuing to wash our hands frequently.
- Increasing the frequency and extent of our cleaning practices, such as additional wipe downs of all hard surfaces especially tables and machines. Full Plastic sheets between our staff and customers. We are providing PPE for employees.
- Providing additional resources that are available to customers and employees including hand sanitizers. We have blocked our counter area with a plastic sheet to eliminate any cross-contamination in face to face dealings.
- Closely monitoring the advice and guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
What We Request of Our Customers:
- DO NOT come in to our office if you are feeling ill OR if you think AT ALL think that you have been exposed.
- Wash your hands frequently for a minimum of 20 seconds with soap and water before and after you leave.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.